The techniques we will teach you are 5 times more effective than sending a traditional cover letter and resume.
In 90 minutes, Mary Elizabeth Bradford and I will show you how to develop a powerful Value Proposition Letter to get the attention of Hiring Managers and the interviews you want!
1. The differences between a value proposition letter (VPL) and a standard cover letter.
2. Why you need to use a VPL.
3. Sample templates for VPL’s (copies will be provided for you).
4. 15-point checklist for your VPL to keep you on track (a handout will be provided for you).
5. How to construct your VPL including:
- Best opening lines to use
- Why you need to keep your letter under a certain wordcount and how to do it
- The font you need to use to get best results.
- How to structure your accomplishment bullets for proven, time tested results.
- Exactly how to structure an easy to read (and write!) letter.
- Secrets to keeping your readers interest.
- Powerful tips to building instant credibility.
- How to write a call to action that gets your reader to call you back.
- The best “tone” in which to write your letter.
- Whether to attach your resume or not – situations and examples so you will know exactly what to do for various situations.
- Plus…a BONUS 30 minute Q&A session at the end
By the end of this training, you will have everything you need to stand out from the crowd and start getting the interviews you want!
So, here is what you get:
90 Minute, Value Proposition Video Training: This is where Mary Elizabeth Bradford and I cover everything you need to know to create a Value Proposition Letter that will get results for you. This includes all the tip, tricks and techniques that have worked for thousands of our clients who have used these documents to cut significant time off their job search and stand out from the competition in a crowded marketplace.
Value Proposition Letter Slides from the Video Training: These are the exact slides that we use in the step-by-step training session. Use them to follow along and take notes to make sure your Value Proposition Letter is customized to get you the results you deserve in your job search.
15-Point Value Proposition Letter Checklist and Tips: This is the blueprint for ensuring highly compelling value proposition letters that you can send with or without a resume. When you have your draft, simply check it against the following 15 points for a fast easy model that you can use effectively again and again!
Value Proposition Letter Templates: These are real Value Proposition Letter Examples used by real clients who found jobs using them. You can work from them to craft a document that will work just as well for you!
BONUS – Secrets to Creating Amazing Quantifiable Accomplishments: Not sure how to position your accomplishments to grab the attention of hiring managers and stand out from the crowd? Use this step-by-step guide (we go over this in the video too!) to build accomplishments that separate you from the competition. It also includes 6 examples from REAL clients that you can use as a guide to creating your own amazing quantifiable accomplishments.
BONUS – 30 Minute Q&A with Kevin and Mary Elizabeth: Pulled straight from our “LIVE” training, listen in as Mary Elizabeth and I take questions from job seekers about how to craft Value Proposition Letters that will get the attention of Hiring Managers. Again, we draw upon our experience of creating these documents for countless clients and sharing exactly what gets results!
If purchased individually and privately from Mary Elizabeth or me, that’s a value of over $1500. But you can have all this training to keep and start using TODAY for a one time investment of…
Because this Training has already netted so many of our clients the jobs they were searching for, we’re willing to make this 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Put our Value Proposition Letters to work for you. See if they don’t dramatically – and I do mean dramatically – shift the paradigm forever. The only thing we ask is that you actually put into action the proven methods of this program. The Video, Templates and Bonuses can’t help you if you don’t put them to work.
If you’re not completely satisfied with the Value Proposition Training, just email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Joanne Shephard, my Training Program Manager, and you’ll get every penny back! No questions asked. There is absolutely no risk to you.